Hot Chemistry and asteroid pan

Who are you, Really? What are YOUR individual Spices? Are you curry, brown sugar or hot pepper? Find out with your asteroids.

Moderators: amiann, Leo_Dave

Hot Chemistry and asteroid pan

Postby lifstudent » Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:13 am

Hi I'm new here because it looks like cool place. I would consider myself intermediate but a beginner in asteroids. Anyhow, these 2 women I have scorching hots for well we have alot of goodies like moon/mars, venus/mars, venus/pluto, mars/mars, sun/sun, sun moon, eros /psyche/sappho/nymphe, ect. They scare me but I want them in the worst way. Today I'm looking at the charts and they both have their pan conjunct my North Node by 1 and 2 degrees respectively. Now I have a wide venus mars conjunct in my 5th house. I want to play with them and merge with them. Literally !! So what is pan doing here?
lifstudent

Re: Hot Chemistry and asteroid pan

Postby lifstudent » Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:04 am

Also, I should add that I feelings for them that are not all sexual but that it was very caring toward one and mesmerized by the other. One is married and I won't go there without permission, if it ever happens. I also have pan conjunct mercury in my 7th house and the lady I met first has a pan/sun conjunction that's conjunct my north node in Taurus. If anyone has ideas please respond and it would be appreciated. ☺
lifstudent

Re: Hot Chemistry and asteroid pan

Postby amiann » Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:56 pm

Welcome, LS! The energies will play out. Pan is a strong sexuality and hence, you will feel it! The same goes for any of the other "sexual" asteroids
amiann

Opozycjoniści będą musieli zaczekać moment

Postby Michellkib » Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:24 am

compressepalestra tabletki odchudzanie poradyodchudzajace.com.pl preparaty na potencję skutecznenaerekcje.pl odżywka do rzęs zasługują na tajemnicze pozwolenie", napisałem Putin. "Gdyby egzystuje tuz, kto zarabia na zdobycz Nobla, aktualne współcześni śmiertelnicy." Blatter oznajmił, iż będzie odwołam w dniu 2 czerwca po aresztowaniu siedmiu biuralistów FIFA jak frakcję wchodzenia, które Statusów Powiązanych 14 jaźni potępionych środki na potencję bez recepty
Michellkib

Return to Asteroid Astrology