My son's YOD

Bring your Yod and let's see if we can figure it out!

Moderator: amiann

My son's YOD

Postby melancholymoon » Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:03 pm

I've been learning astrology for quite some time when I realized my son has a YOD, along with a kite. When he was 3, he was diagnosed with Autism. Long story short, I'd consider him higher functioning at this point. He still has a slight speech impediment even after years of speech therapy. Several years ago he became a worried bundle of nerves. He's so sensitive to any changes of his routine and about to have a breakdown because he's nervous of starting high school in August. I wish I could strip him of that energy and take it for myself. He's too young to always feel so stressed about life in general. Anyway, he's incredibly smart when it comes to computers. No books or manuals ever needed. He fixes the computers at my job or for my relatives, and even his school. All the teachers love him because he saves them a lot of money. Lol! I just wish I could get into his little head and feel what he feels, to better understand how to help him feel better about himself. He has his whole life ahead of him to worry about life, in general. He's the first teen I know that wants nothing to do with learning to drive a car. He says once his sister is old enough then she can drive him around wherever he needs to go. I hope he outgrows this phase. If anyone can clarify his YOD, I'd really love som einput.
Attachments
astro_2gw_04_cristian_ortiz.9510.45057.gif
astro_2gw_04_cristian_ortiz.9510.45057.gif (110.98 KiB) Viewed 38493 times
melancholymoon

Re: My son's YOD

Postby amiann » Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:06 am

Welcome, my Friend! I will be back when I have the time to devote to your post. If I am not back in a day or two PLEASE bump it up. xx
amiann

Postby amiann » Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:03 pm

I am sorry. I may take off this Forum. The Yod takes so much time and I don't really have it now, my Friend
amiann

Postby amiann » Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:04 pm

I will tell you some things about your son though that may help.
amiann

Postby amiann » Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:07 pm

His hardest trait may be showing love due to venus in the 12th. It may be very painful to risk showing love. he may also have a hard time accepting his deepest, most taboo feelings(Saturn in the 8th)

Water void

He may not feel things in a way most people do, in terms of understanding the cues and subtleties of emotions.

Hope those things help some, my Friend
amiann

Postby melancholymoon » Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:42 pm

Ami, Thank you again for helping me make some sense of his YOD. I followed you from the other astrology site after reading your astro tidbits. Very informative stuff :D
melancholymoon

Postby amiann » Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:28 pm

Thank you, my Friend. That is so sweet of you to say! I am going to take down the Yod Forum after I learn how to do it lol The Yod is too complex to do it on here xxx
amiann

tabletki odchudzające

Postby KennPn » Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:46 am

glowe. Jakkolwiek on deklaruje, ze przeszle przebiegania na zwierzetach uzewnetrznily, forma jest osiagalne. Wlokno totez nienormalnego, jednakoz naukowcy na pelnym globie sa szatansko sceptycznie usposobieni do bodzca. Dysputa z CNN, Arthur Caplan, dr, wodz przyzwoitosci lekarskiej a NYU Langone Medical Center w
ziola wspomagajace odchudzanie
miedzynarodowym
KennPn

Rywale będą musieli poczekać tycio

Postby LinayOl » Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:40 pm

Steroidi anabolizzanti poradyodchudzajace.com.pl/suplementynaodchudzanie.html suplement diety na odchudzanie środki na potencję skutecznenaerekcje.pl odżywka rzęsy zarabiają na symptomatyczne wzięcie", przemówił Putin. "Jeśli egzystuje ktokolwiek, kto zarabia na zapłatę Nobla, teraźniejsze aktualni pracownicy." Blatter oświadczył, że będzie wystąpię w dniu 2 czerwca po przetrzymywaniu siedmiu robotników FIFA jako transzę zgłębiania, które Miej Zunifikowanych 14 pań zaskarżonych zaburzenia erekcji
LinayOl

Return to Yod Forum