I love little tastes. I love the stores that have samples. I am going to one tomorrow, so I decided to give you some little tastes. I hope you enjoy these and learn some things, as well! The following aspects are for the natal chart.
1. Chiron Oppose the Moon may be freaked out by her own emotions. They may feel like aliens. They may feel scary and uncomfortable, as if they could bite her, if they get out of their cage. Her relationship with her mother was, likely, painful. However, she, likely, did not give up on it, but had eternal hope that it would resolve.
2. Venus Conjunct Mars is, always, very sexy. Period end!
3. Pluto Conjunct the MC has a powerful presence. He exudes a sense that he is in charge and he expects respect from others.
4. The asteroid Mania Conjunct the Descendant likely, chooses/finds partners who have mental/emotional issues. One of my clients has this. She is one of my most beloved clients and she knows who she is. We discovered this together.
5. The asteroid Chaos is what it suggests. That which it touches will, likely, be a chaotic sphere of life. If Chaos conjuncts Venus, the native will, likely, have storms/hurricanes in his love life.
6. Tantulus conjunct Venus. I was thinking about this the other day. The person I know who has this greatly desires true love, but it seems to be elusive. Tantulus tantalizes but does not allow obtainment of the desire.
7. Mercury in Scorpio loves to delve into the mysteries of life. They would, likely, read books, such as detective novels, crime novels or FBI Profiler books.
8. Venus in Gemini is, always( or always as I have seen) a flirt.
9. Venus in Virgo cannot stand offensive smells and tastes. They can make him physically ill.
10. Moon Conjunct Pluto, likely, had a smother mother.
11. Uranus trine the Sun is a genius.
12. Uranus Oppose Jupiter may like to shock people.
13. Many, many hard aspects to Jupiter may show lack of conscience.
14.Kaali Conjunct the Ascendant may get very drained in social situations.
15. Saturn Conjunct the Ascendant may have dental or bone problems.
16. Neptune square Venus may fall in love with the frog and think he is a prince until she is married and has two children and a mortgage. If you have this aspect, find people whom you trust and let them give their opinions of your prospective spouse BEFORE you marry.
17. Pluto Conjunct Venus may be too, too, too overwhelmed when in love. If he gets rejected, it may be very hard to cope.
18. The Unaspected Mars is Mr Temper Tantrum. This is worse in cardinal signs.
19.Mars in Scorpio is, always, sexy. I don’t care what else he has( You know I had to add that)
20. Uranus in the 12th House, likely, has hidden kink of which he is ashamed.