1. Nessus (7066)-— you know I am going to start with Nessus. Nessus is abuse. We all have one. However, it is not prominent in every natal chart.I believe a prominent Nessus in a natal chart will be an abusive person. People have written to me and said that they had a prominent Nessus and were not abusive. I am not saying that they lied. I just believe the chart over personal accounts
God is the only force which is stronger than the charts.
If you do not have a prominent Nessus in the natal, Nessus can be activated by synastry. In other words, when one person’s Nessus touches another person’s chart, the Nessus person will want to abuse the other person. People ask me if the person has to abuse. I say no because I cannot say yes, for sure. However, I think it will be a yes unless the Nessus person has a true conversion with God. This is very rare, so my answer remains yes.
2. Dejanira- (157)– Dejanira is the victim asteroid. Dejanira is not dark, per se. However, when she touches a part of the other person’s chart, she can become dark. Let me give a recent example. I wrote about it someplace else. However, it is illustrative of this point and worth repeating.
One of my website readers had Sado conjunct his Sun. He liked Sado/Macho relationships. He wanted to marry a woman with Dejanira conjunct the North Node. She will have to learn the lessons of victim hood. This is through no fault of her own. We don’t choose our charts. If we did, no one would choose this. However, we live out our charts. Hence, she was the perfect partner for him.
He may have been the perfect partner for her, too. This earth is not what we want it to be. It is what it is. The charts show us life on this earth. To deny that, is to live in unreality. To live in unreality is to be mentally ill. I grew up in a house where your reality was denied right in front of your eyes.That is why I strive so hard for absolute honesty.
In my opinion, Dejanira is an even harder asteroid to have than Nessus in the natal chart. It is easier on a person to be an abuser than a victim. Hence, my heart goes out to any person with a prominent Dejanira. By this, I mean Dejanira conjunct any personal part of the chart.
3. Sado (118230)– Sado is a recent addition to my asteroid list. Sado is just what it says. It is the trait of being sadistic. Strangely enough, the people with Sado conjunct the Sun admit it. I do not find this with many asteroids. People are reluctant to admit their faults. We all are. However, one must face oneself to change. As Jung said, “The Unexamined life is not worth living” I have Jung conjunct my Sun, exact. Also, I have seen too many people live fake lives. There is no purpose to it. Each person was made as a gift to God. You were made as a special package. You were made to unwrap that package, not paper over it like putting perfume on a swamp. We all have a swamp inside us, too. We all have the best and worst of humanity in us. The charts will help you open up your unique package. That is why I love them so much.
4. Bacchus (2063)–Bacchus like to have a good time, to the max.Bacchus is the asteroid of excess in all worldly pleasures. To put it in a word, if Bacchus wants a sexual encounter, he wants an orgy. If he wants a good meal, he wants to eat the entire table. I have seen Bacchus conjunct the North Node in a person with serious appetites, shall we say. If your man has a prominent Bacchus, know what you are getting in for.
5. Casanova ( 7328)--I discussed Casanova in his own article. He is not dark, per se. However, he is a smooth talker. We, women, fall for the gift of gab like nothing else, especially when it is about our beauty and charms. Casanova knows exactly what to say to get even the most genteel woman into his arms( and more) Hence, his tongue is a potent weapon to which most women cannot resist. I put Casanova here, so you can check him out in the chart of that guy who seems out of this world in love with you. It may just be that he is a master of seduction.
6. Proserpina (26)-— Proserpina shows up in the charts of people who had a very traumatic rite of passage from teen to adulthood. I have seen a case in which family secret opened up at the time of this man’s rite of passage. He was not the actual son of the father. I think that sexual abuse may be present in a prominent Proserpina,too.
This is a movie version but if you watched the Sopranos, Paulie found out that his mother was not really his mother. His aunt was his biological mother and she was a nun in Italy. This is a movie version of Proserpina. However, truth can be stronger than fiction and these kind of things happen and more often than you may imagine. This example will help you remember the nature of Proserpina and that is my goal.
7.Nemesis ( 128)— Nemesis is very telling. I was thinking about it this morning. Do you know when you have the feeling that a person is your enemy but you doubt yourself? The person may be a friend, family member or lover? You feel like they are not on your side. You think you must be imagining it. Often, you are not.
The asteroid Nemesis shows an enemy. If a person’s Nemesis touches your chart in synastry, I would watch out. The charts will play out. I have never seen a chart not play out. I think it is hubris for a man to think he can overcome the chart. Only God can, as I, often, say.
8. Lust (4386) Lust is not dark, per se. It describes a slice of sexuality. However, if lust is all two people have, it does not bode well for a lasting relationship. If your synastry is Lust dominant with few soul mate aspects, know that you will, most likely, have a fling.
9 .Nymphe(875) Nymphe is what the common use of the word suggests. It is a person with sex on his mind. If the synastry is Nymphe dominant, don’t expect a trip to meet his parents with you dressed in a sweater set, pumps and pearls.
10. Prey(6157) Prey is what it seems. I have seen it play out in synastry in just the same way that the word suggests. You may feel like you are the prey of another. If so, check your synastry and you very well may be. Astrology can help you avert a disaster.
I hope you have enjoyed this article and please Comment!