Recently, I have been listening to other astrologers on U Tube. Astrology is such a vast field that one can never master it. I realize that I may not give enough credence to House Rulers in synastry. I think that they are quite secondary to the planets and the aspects, but they are an important layer to the chart and give us very interesting insights. So, let’s do it—House Rulers in synastry.
Tantalizing Tidbits For House Rulers in Synastry
1. If your Venus lands in the 12th House of your love interest, you may feel a deep, almost spiritual kind of love for him. The love may feel “ethereal”. However, the love may not be able to be shown to the public. It may have to remain hidden.
2. If his Sun lands in your 2nd House, he may be interested in your money.
3. If his Sun, Moon, Mars and Venus land in your second house, I would make him sign a prenuptial agreement before marriage.
4. If his Sun and Moon land in your 11th House, he may see you as a friend only.
5. If his Venus and Moon lands in your 8th House, there may be a passionate sexual and a deep emotional relationship.
6. If his Mars conjuncts your Ascendant, you will both feel a great attraction.
7. If his Mars lands in your 10th House, he may help you with your career.
8. If his Mars lands in your 7th House, he may be someone who is critical of you if you have a serious relationship with him.
9. If his Moon conjuncts your IC, you will feel as if he is an old and trusted friend.
10. If his Moon lands in your 3rd House, you may feel you can communicate with him well.