The most frequent question I get about Chiron, the planet of pain, is,”Who comes to whom for healing”? I have waffled on this question, as you will see if you look at my earlier articles. I think that the planet person comes to the Chiron person for healing. If I said differently in earlier articles, I reserve the right to change my mind as I do more charts. The charts are the teachers. I am the humble student taking notes and trying to learn.
Let’s examine some of the things I have found in my seven, or so, years of doing charts.
1. Chiron relationships are defined as such when the Chiron of one person makes a close aspect to a personal planet(Sun, Moon, Mercury, Mars and Venus) or angle(Ascendant, IC, Descendant and MC) of another person.
2. Chiron relationships have a powerful feeling of intimacy at the start of the relationship. One feels as if one has found one’s BFF(Best Friend forever).
3.Chiron relationships tend to open up vulnerabilities of the people in a very short time. People feel as if they are “emotionally naked”.
4. Chiron relationships have a wonderful feeling of bonding and belonging for as long as they last. Herein lies the problem.
5 Chiron relationships in both romantic relationships and friendships seem to end rather quickly.
6.The promise of BFF seems to be a dream that fades.
7. One person seems to chase after the other trying to “explain”.
8. The relationship usually ends over something rather trivial, such as a comment that was taken as an insult, which was not meant as one, for one frequent example. The person who has run away will not come back to “talk about it” or work it out.
9. Once the “fleeing” person is gone, the relationship is, likely, over.
10. In the case of Chiron conjunct the North Node, the Chiron person will, very likely, bring pain to the North Node person: pain will be one of the major theme of the entire relationship.
11. The one caveat is with families. There seems to be close Chiron aspects in families. In the case of family, the above scenario does not seem to happen with the regularity as in other relationships. Family members with close Chiron aspects can stay bonded for a lifetime. However, there will be some pain in the relationship, but what close relationship does not have pain?
Here are some other articles on Chiron relationships that will help to add to your understanding.