I learn by screwing up. I don’t know about you. Here are some of my Rules for Life. Please, add your own.
1. Never do anything that you don’t want to be seen by everyone. Of course, we have private talks etc but don’t do actions you want to keep in the dark.
2. Try your best to be kind to everyone, even people who annoy you. Force yourself to do nothing, if that is all you can do, rather than react meanly.
3. Be humble. Humility is always welcome in any situation.
4. Love is the answer to any question, no matter what the question is.
To celebrate growing older, Regina Brett once wrote the 45 lessons life taught her.
It is the most-requested column she has ever written.
1. Life isn’t fair, but it’s still good.
2. When in doubt, just take the next small step.
3. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
4. Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
5. Pay off your credit cards every month.
6. You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
7. Cry with someone. It’s more healing than crying alone.
8. It’s OK to get angry with God. He can take it.
9. Save for retirement starting with your first paycheck.
10. When it comes to chocolate, resistance is futile.
11. Make peace with your past so it won’t screw up the present.
12. It’s OK to let your children see you cry.
13. Don’t compare your life to others’. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
14. If a relationship has to be a secret, you shouldn’t be in it.
15. Everything can change in the blink of an eye. But don’t worry; God never blinks.
16. Life is too short for long pity parties. Get busy living, or get busy dying.
17. You can get through anything if you stay put in today.
18. A writer writes. If you want to be a writer, write.
19. It’s never too late to have a happy childhood. But the second one is up to you and no one else.
20. When it comes to going after what you love in life, don’t take no for an answer.
21. Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy lingerie. Don’t save it for a special occasion. Today is special.
22. Overprepare, then go with the flow.
23. Be eccentric now. Don’t wait for old age to wear purple.
24. The most important sex organ is the brain.
25. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
26. Frame every so-called disaster with these words: “In five years, will this matter?”
27. Always choose life.
28. Forgive everyone everything.
29. What other people think of you is none of your business.
30. Time heals almost everything. Give time time.
31. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
32. Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
33. Believe in miracles.
34. God loves you because of who God is, not because of anything you did or didn’t do.
35. Whatever doesn’t kill you really does make you stronger.
36. Growing old beats the alternative – dying young.
37. Your children get only one childhood. Make it memorable.
38. Read the Psalms. They cover every human emotion.
39. Get outside every day. Miracles are waiting everywhere.
40. If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else’s, we’d grab ours back.
41. Don’t audit life. Show up and make the most of it now.
42. Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful.
43. All that truly matters in the end is that you loved.
44. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
45. The best is yet to come.
46. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
47. Take a deep breath. It calms the mind.
48. If you don’t ask, you don’t get.
50. Life isn’t tied with a bow, but it’s still a gift..
Thank you Moonie <3
Yes but in moderation. I’ve met God and God has touched me, but that was not what I spoke of. I believe common interests is very important, dont you agree? Compromise as well. I hate stubborn people
Well, I think if a person finds their true love, as the charts will show, that person is very fortunate.
Well, if you think you found someone, you must look at the charts imo. There are deep soul connections which will sustain a relationship. The chart will show these. W/out these, there is little hope for a lasting relationship that is good imo
Love you too, Dan the man!
I sent u email x
Just replied. Dan, the girl that gets you is gonna be one fortunate girl!
Igneous rock LOL
Girl, prolly. I can’t picture you with a guy. That would be like my biting down into a radish/turnip/jake
That is yuck! I am reading the best book. I found the author of my dreams–Andrea Weir.
Good night, Amphie.
diarrhœa is correct spelljng my name is not Amphie. It’s Illyria
How far away u reckon he is Darl? Just a 180 turn. Could happen sooner. What’s your guess?
Darling why would I hate u with your friends if u don’t hate u with them? x
Dan, you are so adorable. I mean, not that any man is perfect, but you are close 😀
I loved to be called Darling. It warms me so much!
On a larger note, it is so weird how much words mean to a Venus in Gemini. I don’t really care what a man looks like. I am turned off pretty boys, actually, but words bring me to tears.
I am called pretty boy at work. If a pretty boy came to you and said I come to you offering all I am if only you would have a coffee with me to maybe love all I am if only for five minutes would you be turned off? There is flirting and there is wasted time in flirting.
Well, I have to define pretty. If a guy has a great wit and keen intellect like you do, I don’t call him pretty. I call him gorgeous. Pretty to me is an empty interior and a pretty face. If a guy has the WHOLE package, VIVE 😀
Oky doky. I’m hoping it goes both ways, that pretty applies both to female and male. We wouldn’t want sexism on your behalf.
True beauty is heart beauty. A gorgeous face is simply a gift from the gods or Lilith 😀
here, some more henny viii
diarrhœa is correct spelljng
Seriously? No way. It looks like a loose spelling
coreect spelling.Burp mate
diarrhœa is correct spelljng. Burp.
Bad asteroids, good asteroids, and their placements in people’s charts, the ones we would run to and the ones we would run from; doesn’t seem to matter anymore one iota if in relationship with the one your in relationship with. Your thoughts Darl?
Do you mean, Jesus, Dan?
Why ask the question when you know xxxx
The chart is the person’s blueprint for this earth. However, Jesus can transmute anything in the chart imo
It seems Jesus is the blueprint for this earth.
Well, each person has an earth suit and the chart shows it. That is how I see it, Dan.
As u would say, astrology “must decrease as he must increase”.
YES, Dan, but I have the purpose of being an Astrologer and so God uses it.
Well put. I would like to ask you did u discover Jesus before astrology?
That is a great question, Dan, and thank you for asking it. I have always been fascinated with Astrology but when I got saved, the messianic rabbi told me I had to throw away all my Astrology books cuz it was demonic. I threw them all away.
After my son died, I heard a Voice at 3 AM telling me to study Astrology. I prayed for 3 weeks to make sure it was God. I told Him to make it easy for me or show me what he wanted me to do. He made me a natural in Astrology and I have Astrowizard conj my ASC. This is my ministry, Dan dear
Thanks for opening up. I have Urania conjunct Asc haha, so we similar. Ok so astrology is your purpose. Kind’ve like a medium to get to Jesus. But for you it’s Jesus through Astrology to get to others. Beautiful. My purpose with astrology, it seems, is dissolving.
Yes, Astrology is my medium to reach people who would not be reached by a church or a Christian, per se. Two of my most precious clients got saved when I prayed the prayer of salvation with them. One is a best seller author with books on Amazon-El Farris. The other is my English professor I talk about. Both had no inclination toward Jesus but God brought them to me through this website, so I just wait and see what God does.
I have another thing to discuss with you, though, Dan.
I get soooo attacked. I mean, I get person after person coming against me. It is like one will pop up and another will pop down and another will pop up. I am discouraged.
Your vibe is even more beautiful than ever, Dan!
My darling Ami, all that is needed is to know how to protect yourself from your attackers. You do a great job as it is. However evil is like a swarm in the world looking to exploit any seeming vulnerabilities you may have and use them against you. Jesus has provided me with Archangel Michael, Gabrielle, and Rapheal this last three weeks from which I am eternally grateful, and I’m even reading books on Jesus’ archangels as we speak. You may want to turn the room you work in as a shrine for love and protection. You may want to call on Jesus AND his angels in pray. Diversify your pray. Learn what the angels do and how they protect. I’ve had to learn otherwise I would be dead by now. Example: mother father god Christ conscious energies please place a light beam around my bodies and fields. I release all agreements, subconsciously and unconsciously, with all negative beings forces and thoughts, and I ask Archangel to collapse the light beam around my bodies and fields to take all negativity away from my bodies and fields. Michael I ask you to now restore the light beam around my bodies and fields so that I am totally protected from all dark forces. I ask this all through Jesus Christ. Just get creative with prayer.
I needed some TLC so badly. Thank you for this! I realize how angry I am about my life. It festers and it is boiling about all of the betrayals.
Remember festering is the result of your thoughts. Taking on the attackers or betrayers thoughts and energy, making them your own, herein lies the problem of what is their problem to begin with. You can make it as simple as let God deal with them. Release the festering darling. Its not supposed to be a test or a trial. Negative thoughts make it into that. Let go and let God.
<3 You are so beautiful, Dan, like one of my beautiful flowers in my garden.
We are all human and are prone to weakness. The release won’t happen over night, but eventually it goes through time and faith. I myself am having a night of weakness irrespective of prayer and have asked for the mercy and forgiveness of The Lord for my weakness in faith. Goodnight Peach xxx
Aww Good Night, Lovey!
“I learn by screwing up”. Very powerful statement that has stayed with me. /Why do you think it took Jesus until 30 yo to begin teaching? I heard when he was a child he asked many many questions. The old saying goes when the student is ready the teacher appears. And what student has ever not sinned without the teacher present. I guess at 30 he was ready to be what he was born as, else why wait. When the teacher is the teacher there is no wait. This in itself tells me sin was committed before his ministry began. At the same time for me I can see that no sin was committed throughout his ministry, and for those 40 days and nights before hand. What does all this mean: well to me Jesus also says be perfect, just like your Heavenly Father is perfect. And yet everyone I know says that nobody is perfect. No one would dare call themselves perfect. To me we are left then with what does perfect mean to Jesus? And why is the human being afraid of perfectness when even Jesus has said to be it? To me Jesus means to be perfect in our imperfection. Our imperfection meaning to be born into human form, and our perfection as in being with the realizing of Jesus’ realization.
I am so glad you just wrote Dan as I was doing yoga and thinking about you. I was listening to this full album from Petra. You remind me of the lead singer, John Shlitt. He has an amazing testimony. He is a really raw singer–pure passion and charisma and not it is powerful when it is used for God. I will link the U tube link. The music quality is not good but the words are amazing. The first song really hit me for you, as did some of the others, too.
It was the 2nd song that reminded me of you–Hit you Where you Live.
I don’t understand, Dan. Can you break it down more, please?
Classic 80’s rock. Can just see you smashing to it on the dance floor way way back in the day hehe. /break it down: are we not born perfect as much as we were simultaneously born to sin through the human experience? What human being in history could ever avoid sin? Jesus obviously got to the point of sin no more. And obviously it took him to 30yo to get to that point, else why go into the wilderness to be tempted by lucifer in heaven? It was right to do it even though he knew he was the son of god. He had to fulfill the righteousness of being a human being by giving up his Divine priveldges. Don’t we all do the same in a way. We know we are eternal beings, fulfilling a purpose in human form. And that the path has to be walked even if we know. Jesus had to walk through the human experience, master it. Once its mastered the first thing the master does is teach it. The master is overflowing with wisdom love and the power of being that it can no longer be contained. They have to teach and do so immediately or they wither away and die. This is what I’m saying: that the first thing a master wants to do when form has being transcended is share it. Jesus got to that point at 30. He mastered death. The 40 days and nights proved it. Not any earlier though was there any proof, and simply because it wasn’t mastered beforehand.
How have you been, Dan? I have had you on my mind and then I really, really was thinking about you and you posted. You know what? Talking about songs. This song reminds me of you–Big Love–Venus conj Jupiter.
I love to dance. You know the best dance song “Boogie on Reggae Women”
Haha u keep sending me Stevie wonder songs. He must remind u of me. Don’t know how. I’ve been busy as. Found a place with nature everywhere to inspire creativity. Still need a couple of weeks to settle in. Transit uranus is on my IC. My astrologer one year ago said I would move house this time and that I would have the mother of all changes. Certainly right about that. It took being possessed to change lol! You seem to have other things goin g on ATM. How’s that all going?
What happened to my reply? I lost some of my confidence in writing articles due to some very harsh criticism. It kind of shut me down.
The reply to you comes when I feel a reply to what I write. Yes I can understand that you would shut down when ongoing harsh critisim comes. Why would you share your pearls of wisdom to those who keep attempting to throw it back in your face? I’m just hoping that you have enough good support to minimize the shit that comes your way. If you’ve got enough support then the dent in confidence will pass. If support is a bit thin, then you may just need a bit of time to see hiw things unfold before you reach out with that dynamic creative streak of yours 🙂
Love you, Dan. I needed a little TLC from you and I got it. Thanks. The supportive comments I get are 90% and the negative ones about 10 %. I have a new idea and I am going to do it now. Onto my article and I will dedicate it to you <3