You can spend all you want on expensive cosmetics but you will NEVER get the glow you will get from natural foods. That is my opinion and my personal experience. I think you can get great bang for your buck with the following ten foods. I have no vested interest in recommending anything. They are just items I use.
1. Avocado—– this makes your skin as creamy and smooth as the avocado meat itself.
2.Coconut Oil— this will whiten your teeth and freshen your mouth. Hold it in your mouth for 15 minutes and spit out. Do it daily.
3. Any home grown mint such as spearmint, peppermint —these will whiten your teeth, as well. You can grow them in a window sill.
4. Perfect Food by Garden of Life–this tastes terrible. I will say that straight out. I mix it with pineapple juice and can barely drink it. However, it is wonderful for nutrients. Nutrients equal natural beauty.
5. Maca Powder—this is cheap and tastes OK. It is wonderful to balance hormones. If you have hormonal issues, for the male or female, you may find that it does the trick. It is inexpensive, as well. It is an Aztec super food.
6. Wheatgrass–I have a hard time making myself drink this every day but it cannot be beat for super, super nutrition
7. Any greens–These can be parsley, collard greens, kale, spinach or any of the many others. If you can juice them, all the better. Juicing allows for mega nutrition which translates to mega beauty.
8.Garlic–Raw garlic is the best but any garlic will help you in any condition you have.You may have to build up your tolerance because it is a strong detoxifier. I find it to be a miracle in God’s pharmacy. It is high in selenium which is a beauty ingredient.
9. Aloe vera–I juice the whole leave. I found that they made my hair beautiful. Now, I have a whole orchard of about 60 plants. They are easy to grow and populate very well. If you can grow your own, do it. If not, get a high quality organic aloe juice. Mix it with a fruit juice, so it is not so bitter. I am used to it now and don’t need to mix it much. It is wonderful on your skin for a daily moisturizer, in my opinion.
10. Oxygen drops–I get them from a company I trust. You mix them in water and they give you a natural lift. They are made from a high grade hydrogen peroxide.
I have more tips and will do more articles in this series, if you like it. Share your own tips, too!